Communications in an Organisation
This e-learning course is different to most communication courses in that it focuses on the way that communications and information are managed within an organisation rather than personal communication techniques.
• Improved performance for anyone looking to make more of their time
• Flexible, self-paced learning via the internet
• Learn where and when you want
• Hints and tips to help solve real work problems
• Includes a ‘Progress file’ so you can record your learning activities and progress
• The opportunity to gain a prestigious Pitman Training Certificate
• Ample opportunity to complete the course – 6 months access
If you’re interested in how to master other essential business skills, Pitman Training also offers a range of team leadership and management courses – check our Training A-Z to discover the full range.
The ability to communicate effectively is a vital component in anyone’s toolbox. The course will help you understand what gets in the way of effective communication; some of the different types of information available; and how to find and use the right information.
Designed for: -
- Those who need to gain an understanding of key communication skills.
- Experienced staff being given leadership or management responsibilities
- Team leaders
As the course is delivered online, you will need broadband internet access. You will need Microsoft Word 97 or above (or a word-processing program fully compatible with Word) on your computer.
The online course introduces and covers key ideas, including:
- Communication Barriers.
- Management Research.
- Sources of Information.
- Understanding Quantitative and Qualitative Data.
- Communication Systems and Processes.
- Workplace Communication Structures.
- Culture in the Workplace.
- Adapting to Improve Your Workplace Communication.
- Career and work-focused learning.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.
This course will take around 25 to 35 hours to complete.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Communications in an Organisation course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’re ready to go ahead, all you need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre who will be able to talk you through the process and set you up on the online platform, and then you’ll be ready to study the Communications in an Organisation course at a time and place convenient to yourself.
To get in touch with your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Communications coursess click here.
The best way to make sure your training programme suits you, your skills, your ambitions and your busy schedule, is to get in touch with us for a free, friendly expert career consultation.